On May 5, 2020, Dr. Linda Delp of COEH and Director of UCLA LOSH, spoke with other leading public health voices in “FIELDING FOCS: Public Health in a Pandemic: COVID-1 & Vulnerable Populations”. Their presentations and discussion covers underlying social and structural disparities that lead groups like Native Americans, African-Americans, immigrants, informal workers, and homeless to have higher risk of COVID-19 infection and death.
The content in this video is based on information available at the time of filming. Click here to view the video in full screen.
FIELDING FOCUS | Public Health in a Pandemic: COVID-19 & Vulnerable Populations from UCLA Fielding SPH on Vimeo.
UCLA Labor Occupational Safety & Health Program (LOSH)
Educational Materials | NIEHS Worker Training Program
- COVID-19 (English and Spanish)
- Resilience for Workers, Supervisors, Care Providers (English and Spanish)
Public Health Students
Worker Health and Safety Guidance and Regulations
Worker Health & Safety Support and Advocacy Organizations
National COVID-19 and Homelessness Resources
- COVID-19 Homelessness Risk and Protective Shelter Need Report
- Community-level COVID-19 Homelessness Planning & Response Dashboard
- National Alliance to End Homelessness | COVID-19 Homelessness Response Framework
- National Alliance to End Homelessness | Research Agenda for Ending Homelessness
- UC Berkeley Unhoused and COVID-19 Report
LA-Specific COVID-19 and Homelessness Resources