On May 5, 2020, Dr. Linda Delp of COEH and Director of UCLA LOSH, spoke with other leading public health voices in “FIELDING FOCS: Public Health in a Pandemic: COVID-1 & Vulnerable Populations”. Their presentations and discussion covers underlying social and structural disparities that lead groups like Native Americans, African-Americans, immigrants, informal workers, and homeless to have higher risk of COVID-19 infection and death.
The content in this video is based on information available at the time of filming. Click here to view the video in full screen.
UCLA Labor Occupational Safety & Health Program (LOSH)
Educational Materials | NIEHS Worker Training Program
- COVID-19 (English and Spanish)
- Resilience for Workers, Supervisors, Care Providers (English and Spanish)
Public Health Students
Worker Health and Safety Guidance and Regulations
Worker Health & Safety Support and Advocacy Organizations
National COVID-19 and Homelessness Resources
- COVID-19 Homelessness Risk and Protective Shelter Need Report
- Community-level COVID-19 Homelessness Planning & Response Dashboard
- National Alliance to End Homelessness | COVID-19 Homelessness Response Framework
- National Alliance to End Homelessness | Research Agenda for Ending Homelessness
- UC Berkeley Unhoused and COVID-19 Report
LA-Specific COVID-19 and Homelessness Resources