May 4, 2018 to May 5, 2018
10:00 pm / 2:00 am
Rosie the Riveter/WWII Home Front National Historical Park 1414 Harbour Way South Richmond, CA 94804
Rosie the Riveter: Paving the Way for Women in the Workforce – Health & Safety Implications
Robin Baker, prior Program Director, Labor Occupational Health Program, School of Public Health, UC Berkele
This event offers 1.0 CEU credit to attendees.
CE accredited by CA BRN.
Rosie the Riveter Flyer May 2018 (130 KB)
UPCOMING CECRAOHN EVENT
Rosie the Riveter: Paving the Way for Women in the Workforce – Health and Safety Implications
Register early! Only 15 total spots available.
DATE: Saturday, May 5, 2018
TIME: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
CEU: 1.0 CEP# 6919
- 12:00 pm – Meet at Assembly Café (next door to Rosie the Riveter Center) Attendees to purchase their own lunch. Cash is required.
- 1:00 pm – Pick up and distribute tickets for Rosie the Riveter Visitor Center
- 2:00 pm – Betty Soskin, Volunteer presentation describing her experiences working during WWII
- 3:00 pm – Robin Baker, prior Program Director, Labor Occupational Health Program, School of Public Health, UC Berkeley presents: Rosie the Riveter: Paving the Way for Women in the Workforce – Health & Safety Implications
- 4:00 pm – Possibly obtain guest passes to shop the Columbia/Pranas/Mountain Hardware outlet store located next door to Rosie the Riveter.
(This is a fabulous outlet that is closed to the public and requires an invitation.)
RSVP: Register for the Event and additional information
- Cost: CECRAOHN Member $10.00
- Cost: Non Member $20.00
Mail your check to: CECRAOHN
P.O. Box 3132
Los Altos, CA 94024
Please include your email address, RN License# on your check
We must receive your registration fee by April 27, 2018. Unpaid registrations spots will be opened to those on the wait list April 28, 2018